If you need more information or have a request, please contact us using the form below or by emailing email@example.com. If you are not happy with our response you can contact the Data Protection Commissioner at https://www.dataprotection.ie/en/contact/how-contact-us.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us. The personal data we process includes:
- username and password
- email address and/or phone number
- personal data related to your browser or the device you use to access our website
- internet browser and operating system
- any other personal data you provide.
How do we use this personal data?
We process the personal data listed above for the following purposes:
- to respond to any messages you send us
- to provide and manage any of our services that you use or have access to
- to provide you with additional information about the services you use or services that we think you might be interested in
- to comply with applicable law and regulation
- to monitor use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites.
With whom and where will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with:
- our team, suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors
- professional advisors such as our auditors and external legal and financial advisors
- search engine and web analytics tools.
In the event that our business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advisers and those of any prospective purchaser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
How long will you keep my personal data?
Where you are a customer or user of our services, we will keep your personal data for the length of any contractual relationship you have with us and after that for a period of up to 3 years.
Where you are a prospective customer and you have contacted us or consented to us contacting you, we will only retain your personal data (a) until you request that we no longer contact you or (b) for 3 years from when you last interacted with us or our content.
We may retain your personal data for a reasonable time beyond this to allow for information to be reviewed and any deletion to take place.
Where is my data stored?
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers, in which case we will ensure that applicable safeguards will be in place.
What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate, or is incomplete, you can notify us and request that we correct or complete it.
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved.
You can ask us to erase your personal data:
- by withdrawing your consent for us to use it
- if it is no longer necessary for us to use it
- if you object to our using it and we don’t have a good reason to continue doing so
- if we haven’t handled it in accordance with our obligations.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the form below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to find out more?
Get in touch!
See the benefits of Réalta for yourself. We're happy to demonstrate our services and to provide a free trial. Contact us using the form below or simply send an email to email@example.com.